Yunho blamed Hee Chul for breaking up with his girlfriend...

On a recent episode of SBS Star Show, TVXQ member U-Know Yunho blamed Super Junior member Kim Hee Chul for breaking up with his girlfriend.

Prior to debuting with TVXQ, U-Know had a girlfriend. Unfortunately, the relationship went to shambles when U-Know was spotted, 'cheating' with Super Junior member Kim Hee Chul.

U-Know and Kim Hee Chul used to hangout, often going to coffee shops, but it wasn't long, until U-Know's girlfriend discovered the shocking truth.

"At that time, Hee Chul used to have long hair. To make matters worse, whenever I met up with him, he always had a pink jacket on. My girlfriend at that time spotted us and mistook Hee Chul as a girl." U-Know stated. "I tried to explain to my girlfriend that it was Hee Chul, but she didn't believe me and we broke up."

source: allkpop.com

0 comments: