What's ahead for our beloved DBSK?

So lately, news involving DBSK is getting more and more confusing. It seems like the problems will never go away and new issues will always arrive. So what is going on with them recently...just a quick recap everybody knows:

- News released on their upcoming Jap single "Break Out". It is scheduled for January 27, 2010.

- Just this Wednesday, JaeJoong, Yoochun, and Junsu announced their attendance to MAMA which is held on the 21st of November. An Mnet representative stated to Starnews:
"Youngwoong JaeJoong, Xiah Junsu and Micky Yoochun will attend the MAMA's and will be able to greet their fans after being away for a long time."
"However, we are not sure yet whether the 3 members will perform or just greet the fans on stage as of now."
However, some views this as an "open defiance" of SM and further news reports on the matter stated that the three would be attending as individuals and not a group. It only means that the MAMAs would be part of their 'solo activities' which SM or their contracts have no control over.

- Then on Thursday, these three were sued for fraud by CreBeau, the cosmetic company the three were involved with. Although CreBeau have submitted documents to a court in China, there have been no further developments regarding the apparent lawsuit. Detailed article can be found here.

- And today, news spread that SM forged signatures of Jaejoong, Yoochun, and Junsu for the documents confiming TVXQ's Shenzen concert. Somebody signed the papers in their place and without their knowledge. The three had agreed that they would do all activities scheduled before the lawsuit ...and the concert in Shenzen wasn't one of them. @_@ OMG what is this...

And just a few days back, apparently tickets for the concert were on sale before SM had gotten permission from the Chinese government. -- whoas. concerts needs approval from the government? I never knew that -.-

This is absolutely crazy. The case just got more complex...within 3 days! My only wish is that they would get back together as a group. I'm really wondering what Yunho and Changmin are doing.

I remember reading an article from allkpop.com, saying how Yunho is on SM's side and does not agree with what the other three members are doing. He said that it is SM who trained them and packaged them into who they are. They are a family and should stay as a family. In a way, it is true. Without SM, DBSK may not be as popular and be in this stage of their career. But I'm not saying I support SM. In fact, I can't really pick a side. I feel like I'm seeing DBSK differently these days...I feel that DBSK is no longer united. The members themselves are split into two groups (Yunho and Changmin + Jaejoong, Yoochun, Junsu). I am sad because I had always thought those 5 would look out for each other no matter what.

I just hope DBSK will quickly assemble together and work on music instead. All these conflicts just make my brain big. Truthfully, I really have no idea what will happen to them but I don't want my favorite group to just dissolve like this. T-T

Always Keep the Faith~



Sources: allkpop.com; omgkpop.com

0 comments: