Jaejoong + Rap = ?

In a recent interview with Japanese magazine S Cawaii, Jaejoong confessed, among other things, his love for rapper T-Pain.

According to the DBSK lead vocalist:


"When I'm alone, I listen to songs by T-Pain. Their lyrics are a mixture of many languages such as English and Spanish and I like the rhythm of their rap. When I am at home, I turn on a DVD or a movie even though I may not be watching it. My favorite DVD is "Moulin Rouge!" I like the beautiful imagery, so I've watched the movie over and over."

Jaejoong also noted that he has 4 refrigerators (all with different uses), that his room is black and that he hates Valentine's Day and Christmas.

TVXQ's new Japanese single "Break Out!" has been breaking records left and right these past few weeks - looks like we'll be seeing more of them around magazines and hopefully TV shows.

Translation: junsulv & Smiley @ oneTVXQ.com

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous said...

    很喜歡你的blog哦...加油唷 ........................................

  2. Unknown said...

    That movie was great although it made me cry...but how can he hate Christmas? Sure...Valentine's Day sucks to me, but...Christmas? That makes me sad.