SECRET shares dieting tips


Song Ji Eun (21, 160 cm, 45 kg)

The secret to Song Ji Eun’s exercise is that she repeats the choreography for “Magic” and “Madonna” 20 times each. The studio is only five minutes from their dorm in Hannam-dong so she dances and then concludes with a video on “Lee Sora’s Dieting Tips.”


“Before, we used to fast, but that brought about a vertigo effect. In the end, we realized that exercising was the best.”

Han Sunhwa (21, 165 cm, 46 kg)


Right before their “Starlight Moonlight” comeback, Sunhwa became an exercise fanatic.

When we’re promoting our album, there’s a lot of wait times so we’re sitting in our cars a lot. I felt like I was gaining weight around my hips so I started to climb mountains. I climbed whenever I wanted to about four times a week.”


For breakfast, she’ll have a banana, milk, and bean dduk, and for lunch, egg whites and chicken salad. For dunner, she’ll have a simple salad.

Zinger (21, 161 cm, 48 kg)


Zinger underwent the strictest dieting before their comeback. She lost 6 kg in a week by drinking just water for a week because her larger hips and legs were her biggest concerns.

“On stage, I saw one of the audience members tell me to screw off stage. I was really hurt by that so I was determined to lose weight. After starving and going through strict rehearsals, I began to get dizzy. I looked in the mirror after about a week and noticed that I had dark circles all the way up to my chin so I began eating again then.”

Jun Hyosung (22, 160 cm, 45 kg)



Hyosung’s cute, baby-like looks has ranked her as one of the most youthful looking idols. Still, Sunhwa chose Hyosung’s “enviable butt line” as her charm point. “I’m really jealous of unni’s hip line. When I look at her come out of the shower, she really has a curvy waist and voluminous butt. She’s a true S-line.”
Because she likes beans, she diets with soybean milk and tofu and considers dance rehearsals as the best form of exercise.

0 comments: