Funny Happening with TVXQ @ Fun Events!

Event #1
MC: YooChun, I heard you guys always share underpants, is it true?
YooChun: Yes!
JunSu: Can I answer for him? Actually when we can't find out underpants, we just grab one and use it.
JaeJoong: Especially JunSu and I, not only underwear even toothbrush!
(MC:....)

Event #2:
MC: I heard JunSu has a S-Line, did it bother you in some way?
JunSu: Bothers me (Thinking)...No!
JaeJoong: But I do!...Every time I wear JunSu's underpants, it's always so big.
JunSu: Hyung~ so embarrassing... (His face turns red)

Event #3:
[Once during a fan meeting..]
The day before debate, all the members are very nervous, and all of them slept very early.
One hour later..
JaeJoong suddenly screams: Ah! Can't sleep!
A while later YooChun screams too: I really can't sleep!
JunSu too: Yea, I don't know why, I just can't sleep!
ChangMin: True...
SO, an hour passed, the members finally wanted to sleep, but YunHo suddenly screams out: Hurry and go to sleep!
then... he was getting lessons from the other members.

Event #4:
[Second day, right after the concert.]
JaeJoong: So excited.. A lot of people came to day, my middle school English teacher came too...
ChangMing: Really? Hyung must have been excited...So, what does he teach?
JaeJoong: English...

Event #5:
[TVXQ's first live tour was very successful, the members and their manger decides to go eat BBQ, but JaeJoong is picky on food...]
JunSu: Hyung, why don't you like pork tongue?
JaeJoong: Think about it, the tongue is inside the pig's mouth, how dirty would that be!
JunSu: Then what do you like to eat?
JaeJoong: (smiles) Egg...
(Manger and the other four members: lmao-ing)

Event #6:
[SM's trainees have really hard times, once during a interview show the members flashback to their trainie times...]
MC: I heard it was really hard during trainie time right?
YunHo: It was really hard, we sometimes don't eat so we don't gain weight.
YooChun: Our stomach often growl when we sleep..
JunSu: We can't sleep because of the sounds of our stomach.
JaeJoong: Yea, once me and ChangMin was so hungry that we can't sleep, so we went jogging on the streets..
ChangMin: I was so hungry that day it feels so bad, and when me and JaeJoong hyung jog pass by a restaurant, the smell of food passed by our noses. Then JaeJoong hyung asked me: "Do you like it?" I nod. Then Hyung looked at me with sadness in his eyes and said, "Okay, then let's walk by it again."
MC: Then what...
JaeJoong: Then, we stayed there till the restaurant closes.

Event#7:
MC: TVXQ's members are like a family, but what about the times when you guys first met? What was it like?
YunHo: I am the leader, therefore, when everyone gathered, I demand everyone to say "Ours" instead of "My".
MC: Really? It must've been happy right?
YooChun: (Smiles) Yeah.. I remember once JaeJoong hyung took a long time in the showers, YunHo hyung then asked him: "What are you doing in there? You took so long!" Then JaeJoong Hyung said: "I am shaving our beard!"
MC: ...

Event #8:
[On the radio show.]
MC: YooChun, I've heard you have a habit of begging presents from the other members, can you explain that?
JunSu: He's always like that.. He always takes the best ones too!
YooChun: Oh, when it's near my birthday, I always ask for presents from the members, but I don't do that anymore.
JaeJoong: Yeah, he doesn't want presents anymore.
YooChun: Actually...Actually, I wanted for a day you guys would automatically give me a present.
Everyone faints.

Event #9:
[JaeJoong like to record every moment of TVXQ... And this is one of the scenes..]
During a hot summer night, the members are in their apartment eating watermelons, then their manger came.
Manger: Can I eat with you guys?
YooChun: Hyung, You can...eat the seeds, and leave the melon.

Event #10:
[Super Junior's HeeChul went to TVXQ's apartment to hang out, right when he was about to go..]
JaeJoong: Eat first before you go!
HeeChul: Nah, I have a important thing to do.
JaeJoong: What's got you rushing? it can't be more important than dinner.
HeeChul: Dinner!

Event #11:
MC: Saw our photo album from last year, everyone changed so much.
YunHo: Yeah, everyone is slowly changing, but ChangMin is growing fast.
ChangMin: Really? I grew more mature?
YunHo: Not that, but you did grow taller!
ChangMin: ...

credits:RaRachan@imeem, crunchyroll

0 comments: