Tablo's Drunk English Freestyle (+ MYK)


Tablo: Yo, let me dumb it down for this diaper-wearing fake generation. I’m like Kanye at an award show. I got a hyperventil-’late registration’ Pass out, get drunk and assed out. I’m like a handful of flyers I’m quick to pass out.
MYK: You pass out but before you pass out,let’s get our raps out Cause we’re all stars that’s why they call us smash-mouth. Yo, when I’m rippin’ these cats, I’m takin’ the trash out, like I was the garbage-man. Their flows can’t harm me, they’re just garbage, man.
Tablo: Garbage what? What rhymes with garbage? Garbage… It’s like… Carnage. I’m killin’ the mic and I’m poppin’ ear blockage. I’ve been doing this since college. I got an ass for brains so even when I take a shit, I’m droppin’ knowledge.
MYK: And I’m ready to demolish. Anybody that wants to step to me, they’re not as fresh as me. These freestyles to me is so easy, it’s like takin’ breaths to me.
Tablo: Takin’ breathes to me, it’s like destiny. The death of hiphop will be the death of me. That’s right, when I’m on the mic, I like to rhyme tight and I’m always in the mother-fucking spotlight.
MYK: Spotlight, or better yet, the limelight. That’s where we rhyme tight, and we shine bright. Yo I’m spittin’ with insight, grippin’ my mic tight, grippin’ it so tight, I’m ready to take flight.
Tablo: Take flight! Take flight like a bird. I’m all up inside your head like a motherfuckin’ bird, and I drop a turd, flyest shit that you’ve ever heard.
MYK: And whether or not it’s absurd, yo my mind is fast like a blur. I’m quick to piss in your drink, and with my dick I give it a stir. Smoke these words like herbs for sure, yes sir.
Tablo: Yes sir or yezzir, like I’m star-trekking, all these motherfuckin’ MC’s better go home, better start packin’ I’m presidential when I flow, yo it ain’t hard to tell, I ‘BA-ROCK’ the show, ‘O BA MA’-self.

0 comments: