KTR Segments with Eunhyuk & Leeteuk

~090626-090702 SUKIRA Segments~


090626 Leeteuk Experiences "Ghost Pressing on Body"

Leeteuk: On the way to Inkigayo last Sunday, I sat at the last row, where I usually do not occupy. Shindong was sleeping with his head on my shoulder, and I fell asleep too. I dreamt that someone was strangling my neck… So I have come to realise that I cannot sit at a position that I seldom occupy.
Eunhyuk: Maybe Shindong is too heavy
Leeteuk: There have been more serious ones. I have recently been pressed on by ghosts frequently… It only happened a few times before. The members living at my storey have it often too, especially while sleeping with their doors open. I have already had it 4-5 times these days. 3 days ago, I had a little time to rest before coming for the radio show, so I slept. As I slept, I suddenly felt like ‘ghosts’ have come. I saw a woman walking towards me from the living room, I couldn’t breathe and told myself to get up at the count of 3. ‘1, 2, 3!’ It felt like I had chased the ghost which was pressing me away, jumping off instantly. But when I turned back, my body was still lying there sleeping, I was scared to death! I thought I should return, then ’shua~’ I returned…
Eunhyuk: Is that real or fake?
Leeteuk: It’s real. I continued sleeping after that… Perhaps I have been tot stressed out lately.

**That is the literal translation, but the sensation that Leeteuk experienced should be ‘Sleep Paralysis’. It is nothing serious, so don’t worry ^^


090630 Men’s Underwear Colour

Leeteuk: Eunhyuk, do you have red-coloured underwear?
Eunhyuk: Uhm… I have one. But it is not entirely red. It is white, with many red words, so it looks like it is entirely red from afar. I don’t wear it often. Do you have (red-coloured underwear)?
Leeteuk: I don’t. Mine are all white, gray, black or blue.
Eunhyuk: Even though no one can see my underwear, I still feel embarrassed just wearing it.

090630 Poor Little Eunhyuk

Eunhyuk: When I was in Primary 6, during a mathematics paper, students were quietly attempting the questions. The invigilator went out for a little while and the students started speaking softly, before their voices gradually increased in volume. In that situation, I couldn’t help but say something too. I just said a sentence, and it was to myself, ‘Ah, this question is so difficult’. Just then, the teacher came in, heard my voice, and said, “Lee Hyukjae, come out.’ He then tore my examination script, saying I was making a racket, and I really got zero for that examination. I was so wronged. I wasn’t even talking to other people, I was muttering to myself. Sigh, what luck.

090630 Playful Ryeowook

Leeteuk: Oh right, there is an interesting thing that happened. A couple of days ago, your parents went to your dormitory right? Ryeowook wanted to play a prank on the managers…
Eunhyuk: Yes, yes, I remember.
Leeteuk: Ryeowook ran up to the 12th level and said to the managers, “Hyung! Eunhyuk hyung went crazy! He brought a woman to the dormitory!” The managers got a shock and dashed down to the 11th level. Upon reaching your story, they saw a pair of woman’s footwear when they opened the door. The managers then had a meeting, and the whole time while they were fretting, they kepting hearing a woman’s voice coming from your room. The few of them worried for quite a while, until they saw your parents in the room…
Eunhyuk: They saw (my parents) from the gap at the door, and then bowed after seeing them… Ha, Ryeowook is too playful.

090702 Eunhyuk’s Passport Photo

Eunhyuk: I registered for my driving license the year before. Taking the photo for the license was a pretty rushed affair, so I just took one at the speed photo booth at the side, and the result was too… No matter what, I am a celebrity after all…
Leeteuk: What, the result must have been your true appearance.
Eunhyuk: No no, the photo didn’t capture my charm.
Leeteuk: How is a driving licentiate photo supposed to capture your supposed charm?
Eunhyuk: It should have captured my delicate face, snow-white skin and watery eyes, at the very least. That type of photo technique simply could not make it. So I decisively threw it away, phoned our company’s photo department, went there to take a photo, used Photoshop to make it look good, and it became the photo in my driving license.
Leeteuk: It is the one on your current driving license? Let me see.
Eunhyuk: It isn’t with me now, we’ll talk about it some other time, I was smiling so radiantly.
Leeteuk: Whatever~ There are rules for passport photos to be taken with the ears, eyebrows shown and all…
Eunhyuk: Ah ah ah ah ah, I hate that. When I was taking (my passport photo), my hair was very long, my fringe had to be tucked behind my ears and those covering my forehead had to be tucked to the side, it turned out really ugly. When we are at overseas customs, many fans will look at it, it’s so embarrassing. Everyone, stop looking.
Leeteuk: I don’t mind.
Eunhyuk: I mind, (so) everyone, stop looking haha.

credits to: SapphirePearls

0 comments: